According to many sexologists, a large penis cannot solve all problems in intimate life. After all, a long and thick penis isn't all a man needs. He also needs to take into account the partner's preferences, listen to her opinion, and monitor how she feels during sex. Despite this, many representatives of the stronger sex still consider the insufficient length of the phallus to be the cause of all problems in relationships with women, so they are constantly looking for ways to increase it.
In that case, they have a perfectly fair question as to whether there are really effective methods of penis enlargement or whether it is already impossible to change what is given by nature. Scientists from the Polish Research Institute undertook to conduct a series of laboratory and clinical experiments with the participation of more than two thousand men.
Review of penis enlargement methods and their actual effectiveness
There are three ways a penis can be grown:
- special preparations;
- surgical intervention;
- Hardware technology.
Drug penis lengthening is considered the most popular because there aren't too many people who want to go under the surgeon's knife or spend money on vacuum pumps and other devices. Due to the high demand for "augmenting" drugs, scientists from the Polish research institute first tested their effectiveness.
Important!Choosing the option you want, the first thing to do is to consult the surgeon and urologist. The doctor will prescribe computed tomography or ultrasound of the pelvic organs to rule out pathologies contraindicated for any technique.
Is it possible to enlarge the penis with medication?
Now it is not as difficult to find the right tool for your penis growth as it was a few years ago. The Internet is literally littered with various advertisements offering a man gels, creams, sprays or pills that the manufacturer says will help add a few extra inches to the genitals in just 2-3 weeks. They are cheap and available to everyone, so demand for them is higher than other techniques. In practice, however, few have been able to achieve positive results.
The reason penis enlargement drugs don't help everyone is because of the active activity of scammers. They regularly put fakes on the market, which not only does not solve the problem of a short penis, but also sometimes harms health and causes allergic reactions, dermatitis, inflammation of the skin in the intimate area, etc.
The likelihood of a positive effect of medication is also reduced by:
- Failure to comply with instructions;
- improper storage;
- a downward change in a single dose;
- premature discontinuation of drug use;
- ignoring the advice of doctors;
- the combination of one drug with another similar one, as a result of which a chemical reaction of the substances that make up both funds occurs, which leads to the loss of their properties.
According to the results of the study, it became known that penis enlargement through drugs is not a myth, but for this it will take a long time to look for original products and to strictly follow their instructions, which due to this fact is not always possible to the active lifestyle of a modern onePeople. Any deviation from the manual or any change in the scheme of use of the product reduces the entire process of phallus augmentation to zero.
Preparations for enlarging the penis
In parallel with establishing the level of effectiveness of "lengthening" drugs, representatives of the Polish Research Institute identified means that can actually help men increase their penis size by 1. 5-2 centimeters (the maximum result of using creams and sprays or tablets).
The funds are presented in tablet form and in the form of topical preparations. They mainly consist of herbal ingredients, but also contain synthetic ingredients. Its principle of action is to increase blood flow to the genitals, under the pressure of which the chambers of the corpora cavernosa expand and the penis expands over time.
The elongated limb will maintain its condition for several months after the drug has been discontinued. After this time, the genital organ loses its acquired size. You need constant maintenance and periodically restart taking pills or treating the skin of the penis with means for external use. This is the main disadvantage of phallic drug elongation. However, for some men this is not a problem. You take "augmentation" drugs regularly and are very satisfied with their effects.
Features of the surgical procedure
To find out how good surgery compares to drug technique, you don't even need to do special exams. It is enough just to find out how the operation goes and all other questions will go away on their own.
Important!Fallo prosthetics are popular with men who suffer from intermediate and advanced stages of impotence. In this case, rigid or semi-rigid prostheses are used to keep the penis erect.
Surgical enlargement of the penis is carried out according to the following scheme:
- A small incision is made on the penis (approx. 2-3 cm);
- Then a silicone implant is inserted;
- The artificial element stretches the penis and expands its diameter.
This method has many advantages:
- The result is instant. The penis is enlarged during the operation and there is no need to wait.
- Minimum of contraindications;
- No side effects. The only thing the patient can face is inflammation or suppuration of the scar. This happens due to an infection within the wound due to the fault of the medical staff.
- Maintain the shape of the penis for a long time;
- Short healing time of the postoperative wound;
- There are no large or easily visible scars at the site of the implant placement.
In addition, the advantage of surgically lengthening the penis is that the man can choose the size of the penis himself. With the help of prosthetics, it is possible to enlarge the penis up to 7 centimeters.
Disadvantages of prosthetics
Despite the entire list of positive features, the operation to lengthen the phallus has several disadvantages, namely:
- The silicone material is fragile and can be damaged during "hard" sex. You must therefore be careful with your "dignity".
- The implant is deformed and must be replaced with a new one after 5-6 years. This costs the same as the first surgery.
- Surgical penis enlargement is not without contraindications - congenital or acquired curvature of the penis, fragility of blood vessels, venereal diseases, polyps in the urethral canal.
Myths of genital prosthetics
Representatives of clinics where fallopian tubes are performed speak only positively about the operation. They assure their potential customers that the process is completely safe. It helps a man get rid of complexes and get a large penis without any problems. In fact, everything looks a little different.
Below is a list of myths about surgical augmentation of the phallus that specialists were able to destroy in the course of the research:
- The effect of the operation is reversible.This is fiction. After the implant is implanted, all tissues are stretched and when it is removed the penis resembles a deflated ball. Of course, over time, the Corpora Cavernosa will assume its original shape and the skin will become firmer, but this will take a long time;
- The procedure is painless. . . This is also not true. The reality is that under general anesthesia, a man makes a small incision at the base of the penis or in the scrotal area during surgery. However, after the anesthesia is finished, the patient feels severe pain in the groin, which can only be relieved with strong anesthetics.
- The implant is rooted in 98% of the cases.In practice these numbers are lower. Almost 27-33% of men experience prosthesis rejection. This is due to the biological incompatibility of living tissue and artificial material.
- After the operation, the man will have no problems.Unfortunately, after fallo prosthetics, a representative of the stronger sex will experience a number of inconveniences. First of all, it must be said that the member is constantly in a semi upright state, which will lead to certain difficulties in everyday life. In addition, a silicone implant interferes with the ultrasound of the pelvic organs, sometimes shifting and making urination difficult.
Important!Placing an implant is a serious decision. Therefore, you need to carefully weigh all the pros and cons of the operation, and only then go to the clinic. In the case of unsuccessful prostheses, it is very difficult to give everything back as before.
Regardless of what scientists say, surgical penis enlargement is considered to be the most effective technique that will allow you to achieve the desired goal with little effort. Therefore, if you fail to consider some details, the only correct choice is the implantation of the implant that can actually lengthen the penis in a short period of time.
Hardware Penis Enlargement: Myth Or Reality?
There are many home phallic stretching machines sold in sex and medical supply stores. They fall into two categories:
- Vacuum pumps.
Extenders are a structure that consists of a pusher element, a holder, and two stretchers. You push the lock away from the pubic bone, causing the penis shaft to slowly expand in length.
In contrast to extenders, vacuum pumps work very differently. They consist of a light bulb that fits over the penis, air tubes, and a rubber bulb. In advanced models, the device is supplemented by an electronic control panel that builds up pressure itself. Some devices are equipped with vaginal attachments. In this case, the pump can be used for both penis enlargement and masturbation, but many cannot afford such models.
Both types of devices were designed with the aim of stretching the penis. With extenders, however, the extension of the penis occurs only in length. The penis stretches but becomes thin, which not everyone will like. Therefore, doctors recommend buying vacuum models precisely, since the pressure created when pumping air from the pump not only elongates the phallic structure, but also increases it in volume.
How much can a member be increased by hardware?
If we compare hardware engineering with medical or surgical engineering, it is definitely better than the former and inferior to the latter. When using an extender, the limiting result is 3-4 centimeters, and a vacuum pump extends the penis to 5 or even 6 cm (depending on how often and for a longer period of time it is used).
However, it is worth remembering that this option is too traumatic. When stretching the phallus, a man experiences the following side effects:
- Groin pain;
- Bruises and bruises on the skin of the genital organ;
- Discomfort when touching the penis;
- Difficulty urinating;
- Discomfort during intercourse.
In addition, the penis is likely to take on a bluish color and may swell. But do not be upset, all of the above unpleasant phenomena will go away on their own. As a last resort, you can use medication to restore the skin and relieve swelling.
The advantages of hardware technology
Buying an extender or vacuum pump is suitable for those who are not ready for surgery and are already disappointed with the use of penis enlargement products. These devices are guaranteed to elongate the phallus and have several advantages:
- Acceptable price. Now you no longer have to spend all the time buying ointments, tablets or sprays. A vacuum pump or an extender bought once will serve its owner for a lifetime.
- The result is felt almost immediately;
- Unlike surgery, you can't get an infection.
- Complete anonymity. When buying devices, the customer's name is hidden and nobody will know about it.
- It is permissible to combine the hardware technology with other methods of penis enlargement.
- The use of a vacuum pump or an extender has a positive effect on the effectiveness.
- No contraindications (except for congenital or acquired curvature of the phallus).
Important!Do not use vacuum pumps or extenders while taking blood thinners and pain relievers. In addition, hardware technology must be abandoned because of priapism and some forms of leukemia.
Are there other effective ways to enlarge the penis?
On men's forums, you can meet users talking about how to enlarge the penis using traditional medicine, manual techniques, and exercises to strengthen cavernous tissues and increase volume.
In fact, all of the above methods either give no result at all or the effect is so insignificant that it can only be determined by carefully measuring the penis with a ruler.
In medical practice, not a single fact of phallic enlargement has been recorded using these techniques. All the information that decoctions, homemade creams, or massages can make a penis grow is nothing but fiction.
Therefore, doctors advise not to experiment with various dubious methods and insist on contacting a surgeon or purchasing extenders, pumps, or "augmentation" drugs. This is the only way to really add a few inches to the genitals and not harm your health.